Friday, December 12

Friday

Writing on my iPod at the library now... This week has been tough with
a mid term on Monday and then the ECE110 final today and it doesn't
get much better next week either with three finals.

And adding on to that I had my final design challenge on Monday too,
which didn't get off to a good start until the final try out of the
five. Thankfully it did a perfect run, and what a sigh of relief for
me...

It's math that I'm worried about again, it's been that archilles' heel
of mine. But I know that it will become an indespensable tool in my
life in the not-so-far-away future. I might even need to work on it
over the winter break too. Getting credit is one thing but truly
understanding it is totally another matter.

Friday night, not so many people as on weekdays and it's time for me
to get some work done. It's all gonna be over soon enough, the pain,
the pain...

0 says: