Sometimes not having a car means knowing that you'd be less socially empowered. But that's okay because I love riding my bike. One of these days after exams I will ride my bike to the cinema to watch kick ass, which i kinda wanted to watch for quite a while. I can already see the jokes coming but it doesn't bother me. Because that is me. I know I can do it. I just know.
+listening to: inside looking out by grand funk railroad
Saturday, April 24
| #452 | ![]() |
.: Li Xi screamed to the world @ 1:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 says:
sometimes... a lot of the time probably. that 'social empowerment' is really a bit of a facade isnt it... and it definitely isnt the kind that you would want.
a car probably presents some convenience... but nothing more.
keep riding your bike! i did with mine.
Post a Comment